Combustion Laboratory Furnaces
National Element combustion laboratory furnaces are safer to use compared to a gas or oil alternative. There is no need to worry about oil and gas leaks or venting exhausted gases. Our furnaces are durable and can withstand decades of use with proper maintenance. They are easy to clean and maintain.
FD Combustion Furnaces
- Operates on line voltage, A.C. or D.C.
- Maximum operating temperature is 1800°F.
- Temperature control with a manual autotransformer
FH Combustion Furnaces
- Operate on A.C. through a small, low voltage transformer
- Safely operated up to 2000°F
- Temperature controlled with an autotransformer.
- Heat Treating
- Reacting Studies
- Coal Testing
- Ceramic firing
- Glass firing
- Reductive processes
- Reactive processes
- Both Government and private research facilities.
- University science laboratories
- Preproduction manufacturing test
- Small scale production environments
- Glass production
- Ceramics engineers and scientists
- Research and Development
Call us Now
NEI Specialists on hand who know the in's and out's of tolerance, capability and utility. Go ahead and test us on your toughest requirements. We thrive on making, altering and customizing anything to make it work harder, heat faster or last longer.
|TYPE||HIGH||WIDTH||LENGTH||CASE DIA.||BORE||FULL-LOAD RATING K.W.||MAX. SEC. VOLTAGE|
|FD-303-A||11-3/4"||7-1/2"||1 7-3/6"||6-7/8"||1-3/8 x 12"||0.55||-|
|FH-303-A||11-3/4"||7-1/2"||15"||6-7/8"||1-3/8 x 12"||0.55||15|
|FH-1-305||16-1/2"||10-5/8"||13"||8-5/8"||2-1/32" x 12"||1||20|